I’m a big fan of slapstick cartoons, especially the kind where no dialogues get involved. And I kind of love some cartoons because of their exceptional poor quality of production, scripts and voices used that they make me not want to miss them. And I also believe, cartoons with moral teachings should be lessen. It takes out the fun cause cartoons represent imagination. I for sure do not want imagination to be limited to only orthodox beliefs of the world being a nice place where people help and correct each other doings when it’s not always the case. However to disclaim, I believe cartoons should not be misused to wrongly represent believes of ones culture and as a mean of provocation.
- Teman isteri mengidam nak main drum malam ni. instagram.com/p/BXDaXeEhJYq/ 3 weeks ago
- Baru ingat nak diet malam ni. Sekali parent murid tusyen prasekolah bagi sup ketam pulak.… instagram.com/p/BWppjYSh4AA/ 1 month ago
- Projek gotong-royong bersama famili hari ini. Nasi Beriani Udang + Dalca + Aiskrim Soda Bandung.… instagram.com/p/BWmVrhvhiUL/ 1 month ago
- Annual Ramadhan meet-up yesterday at TFTN office. #TFTN #ChangeThroughAction #Ramadhan #2017 instagram.com/p/BU5m7pXBWs6/ 2 months ago
- RT @9GAGFootball: José Mourinho spotted in Mumbai (India) https://t.co/G4x6TZq1AZ 3 months ago