I’m a big fan of slapstick cartoons, especially the kind where no dialogues get involved. And I kind of love some cartoons because of their exceptional poor quality of production, scripts and voices used that they make me not want to miss them. And I also believe, cartoons with moral teachings should be lessen. It takes out the fun cause cartoons represent imagination. I for sure do not want imagination to be limited to only orthodox beliefs of the world being a nice place where people help and correct each other doings when it’s not always the case. However to disclaim, I believe cartoons should not be misused to wrongly represent believes of ones culture and as a mean of provocation.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. 10 months ago
- Passionate Outgoing Dramatic Patient 10 months ago
- Kerja malam raya semalam. Gulung kelupis. Nasib baik gulung cantik. #Kelupis #Rolling… instagram.com/p/BYfNPTqHQhB/ 10 months ago
- Cedera sebab kena baling mercun ke? 😂😂😂 #Malaysia #Indonesia #SEAGames #SemiFinal #ThunderBalan instagram.com/p/BYSFhYSB613/ 10 months ago
- Teman isteri mengidam nak main drum malam ni. instagram.com/p/BXDaXeEhJYq/ 11 months ago